Sunday 13 March 2011

Best Sunday in ages

D2L_8926 by chimpasaurus
D2L_8926 a photo by chimpasaurus on Flickr.

I have had such a great day. Got up at 5 to go to Bushy Park to photograph Green Woodpeckers. Not so much on the WP front but I am really happy with the photos I did get and used all the tips I learned from Iain Green @naturebygreen

It started to rain heavily so we drove to Holland Park where I not only got great wildlife shots but also took some sneaky photos of a fashion shoot int he Kyoto garden. After this we went round Portobello market and took more pics.

Then off to Belgravia and finally went in Pierre Herme to buy Macaroons which were delicious and Yuki was lovely and gave me a free chocolate http://www.pierreherme.com

Now, I am relaxing and watching the office @theofficenbc while Steve cooks a roast. Happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment